Parasound SCAMP Audio Signal Controlled AC Switch Power Auto Amplifier Trigger [Refurbished]
( 362787228323) )
Used, Excellent Condition • Great for Auto Switching On/Off of Surround Sound Amp/Subwoofer etc Using TV Audio
Used, excellent cosmetic condition. Fully working. Includes a heavy duty AC input power cable (unpictured).
One of those things that you wish they hadn't discontinued!
The Parasound SCAMP is designed to automatically power on virtually all the electronic equipment within your audio/video system. This makes it possible for single button operation to supply AC power to your entire system. SCAMP is extremely flexible and can be configured in a variety of ways.
Full details may be obtained from the User Manual
- Two AC outlets can be activated with audio signal or DC voltage
- Two internal 15 ampere relays
- Eight minute turn-off delay
- Programmable sequential turn-on delay
- May be daisy-chained for multiple outlets in sequence
- Sophisticated protection circuitry safeguards your audio equipment from power surges on the AC line
- 9 1/2" width front panel
- 1 rack space height front panel
30 amperes; 15 amperes per outlet
DC Input Trigger:
+ 5 Vdc to +12 Vdc, 100 mA
DC Output Trigger:
+12 Vdc, 400 mA maximum available
Signal Insertion Loss:
Circuit Power Requirement:
120 V/60 Hz, 1 A
w 9 1/2" x h 1 3/4" x d 7", h 2 3/8" with feet