AudioScience ASI5020 Multichannel Balanced Analog Broadcast PCI Sound Card 5020 [Refurbished]
( 233600341965) )
Tested/Guaranteed • Professional Audio Sound Card for Broadcast/Production • Sells Normally for $1,395 • Rev D1 • 6 Streams into 2x Analog Physical Outputs & 2 Inputs
Lightly used and compatible with Windows 10 64 Bit (using 64 bit Combo driver version 4.04.12), with earlier Windows versions also being supported. No XLR cable set is included, but I usually have BOB1024 breakout boxes listed separately which offer a convenient and robust means of interfacing to the card's inputs and outputs. This is a PCI card, not a PCI Express (PCIe) type. Drivers may be downloaded online. I can email the buyer a link if required.
The ASI5020 is a professional PCI sound card designed for use in radio broadcast automation.
Providing 6 play streams that are mixed to 2 balanced stereo outputs and 4 record streams fed from 2 balanced stereo inputs, the ASI5020 features AudioScience’s unique “anything to anywhere" mixing and routing.
The ASI5020 provides balanced analog inputs and outputs. The maximum analog input and output level is +24dBu.
A choice of 8, 16, 24, or 32 bit PCM is available for both recording and playback. All mixing and metering is handled by the on-board fixed point DSP, allowing the host computer to focus on other tasks.
- 6 stereo streams of playback into 2 stereo outputs
- 4 stereo streams of record from 2 stereo inputs
- PCM format with sample rates to 192kHz
- Balanced stereo analog I/O with levels to +24dBu
- 24bit ADC and DAC with 110dB DNR and 0.0015% THD+N
- SoundGuard transient voltage suppression on all I/O
- Short length PCI format (6.6 inches/168mm)
- Up to 4 cards in one system
- Windows and Linux software drivers available.