Broadcast Tools ACS 4.1 Stereo Balanced Automation Switcher Silence Sensor RS232
( 283439113813) )
B-Stock Item • MINT- Condition • Tested/Guaranteed • Fully Working • Silence Sensor • Connector Blocks Included • Automation Triggers • RS-232 Control • List Price $409
Photos show the actual item for sale
Item is new old stock with some very light "shelf-wear". The power supply and all connector blocks are included, as is a serial cable to connect the unit to your automation PC. The photos show the actual item for sale. No printed manual is included, but a copy may be downloaded here if required (https://www.prostudioconnection.net/1904/Broadcast_Tools_ACS-4x1_Manual.pdf).
The Broadcast Tools ACS 4.1 provides matrix audio switching of 4 stereo inputs to one stereo output. Matrix switching allows any/or all inputs to be assigned to one output. The ACS 4.1 may be controlled via front panel switches, contact closures, logic and/or the multi-drop RS-232 serial port (control via USB or Ethernet with optional devices). Installation is simplified with plug-in euroblock screw terminals.
- True matrix switching, any or all inputs may be assigned to the output.
- Front panel multi-turn input level trimmers.
- Electronically balanced stereo inputs.
- Electronically balanced adjustable stereo output.
- Any input may be controlled from either the front panel, contact closures, logic or the multi-drop RS-232 serial port.
- Internal silence sensor with front panel LED indicators; separate silence sensor open collector output, adjustable alarm delay and restore duration.
- Front panel input selection switches are provided for each input channel with separate input indicator LED's
- Power-up selection of inputs to outputs, mute or last source selected.
- 8 input GPI port (PIP or Remote Control) with LED indicator.
- 4 open collector channel status outputs.
- Logic functions via microprocessor and non-volatile memory
- Most configuration options via dipswitches.
- Fully RFI proofed.
- Surge protected internal power supply, universal switching power supply with domestic connectors supplied.
- Up to three units may be mounted on the optional RA-1 rack shelf [not included]. Desktop and wall mounting is also possible.