Spectracom 8175 TimeView 230 Serial Timecode Large LED Wall Clock Display RS-485 [Refurbished]
( 282865571390) )
Spectracom TimeView 230 • Large 2.3" LED Time Display • RS-485 Computer-Controlled High Visibility LED Clock • Model 8175 • Was $670
A used, fully working Serial Timecode Display Clock. The photos show the actual item for sale. The Product Manual is available here.
Description - TimeView 230 Wired Display Clock – Model # 8175
- Perfect for Time and Attendance Systems, General Displays, and Alarms
- Highly Visible LED Digits
- Switch-Selectable 12/24-Hour Format
- Each clock can synchronize up to 32 other devices (clocks, TimeTaps, Ethernet Time Servers)
- Accurate to 250 Milliseconds Relative to UTC
- Self-Adjusting After Power Interruption
The TimeView display clock is an easy way to provide system-wide, synchronized time using a wireled solution. Spectracom wired display clocks are synchronized to a NetClock or Ethernet Time Server for Legally Traceable Time.
Each clock can synchronize up to 32 other devices, creating a configuration that can span up to 4,000 feet. Spectracom TimeView model 320 display clocks are visible up to 150 feet away.
Spectracom solutions provide Legally Traceable Time to synchronize your critical operations. Legally traceable time stamps provide necessary evidence of events to reduce liability risks.