Decade GP-32 Telescopic Dipole Antenna FM Stereo Transmitter LPFM SO-239 GP32
( 363020072456) )
New Old Stock • Decade GP-32 • Tunable Dipole • Omnidirectional • Indoor Antenna • For Low Power FM, Church, Drive-In Theater etc
The LGP-FM is an omni-directional dipole antenna designed for indoor broadcast applications. It can be tuned from 87.9 to 107.9 MHz by adjusting the lenght of its two rods. A length chart is provided via the link below for tuning purposes. It can be used either vertically or horizontally, allowing ease of installation in restricted areas. The fixed bracket on the GP-32 allow the user to fasten the antenna to different type of stands or permanently fix it to a wall with screws (not supplied). The GP-32 is equipped with a standard female SO-239 UHF connector for reliable coax cable connection (accepts male connector type PL-259).
Full details may be obtained from the User Manual
- Polarization : vertical
- Radiation pattern : omni-directional
- Gain : 0 dB (unity gain)
- Frequency range : 87.9 – 107.9 MHz (adjustable)
- Impedance : 50 Ω
- Standing wave ratio : 2:1 max., 1.4:1 typ.
- Connector : SO-239 (UHF female)
- Power handling : 10 Watts maximum
- Dimensions : 75'' (fully extended), 17.5'' (collapsed)