Graham Patten ADC-20 Analog to Digital Converter AES XLR Balanced Audio 48KHz [Refurbished]
( 363054845597) )
Tested/Guaranteed • Good Condition • Fully Working • 20Bit Balanced Analog to Digital Converter (48KHz)
Multiple item listing so there wil be small cosmetic variances between
items, but the photos are representative of the item that you will receive.
Used in good condition with signs of prior use and minor non-performance affecting cosmetic blemishes. Tested to confirm correct functionality. Note that the power supply may not be the factory original, but will be correctly matched but may not have a locking connector. The user manual may be downloaded from https://www.prostudioconnection.net/1310/Graham_Patten_User_Guide_(All_Models).pdf.
The Graham Patten SoundPals ADC-20 is a 20 bit Analog to Digital Converter Box.
- 20-bit precision
- 48 kHz internal reference.
- AES BNC reference input between 30 and 50 kHz.
- LED level indicators for normal and overload conditions.
- Always active balanced and unbalanced outputs.
- Adjustable input range (-8 to +6 dBu at -20 dBFS).
- Compact size 5.2"W x 1.62"H x 6.625"D (15.2 x 4.1 x 16.8 cm) less connectors
- Two line-level on XLR connectors
- One digital AES on XLR,and one DATS on BNC connectors
- Input impedance: >15 kO
- Gain range: -8dBu to +6dBu for -20dBFS output CMRR: >60 dB, 20Hz-10kHz
- Crosstalk: <-84dB, 2Hz-20kHz
- Dynamic range: 90dB
- Sample rate: 30kHz to 50kHz
- Frequency response: +0/-0.1dB, 20Hz-20kHz
- Power: 300mA @ 6Vdc