DataProbe IBB-N20-M iBoot Power Bar Internet Remote Controlled Switch NEMA 20A
( 231895663390) )
DataProbe iBoot 8 Way Power Bar • 16A Internet Remote Rebooter (with 20A plug) • Model iBB-N20-M • Modem Version • Remotely Reboot AC Powered Devices Over LAN or WAN
Here's a never deployed iBoot 8 Outlet Power bar model iBB-N20-M (ie. with modem installed) rated at 16A load at 115V AC with a single power inlet. The item is in mint condition. Full details of this highly-capable product, the user manual is available from https://www.prostudioconnection.net/0912/ibootbar_v1.5x_Manual.pdf.
Item is New open box, with "shelf wear", tape, labels and writing on the factory carton exterior.
The unit is loaded with the latest firmware at the time of listing (Version 1.5e.276) and is still set to the factory default settings of 192.168.0.254, admin:admin.
Note that the AC plug is a 20A type (see the images for details). If you want to use this in a regular 15A wall socket then an adapter (https://www.showmecables.com/nema-5-15-20-female-to-nema-5-15-male-power-adapter) may be an easier solution than changing the plug on the cable.
No returns will be accepted if the AC plug has been modified.
Usually Sells for $655
The Dataprobe iBootBar is a Remote Reboot Power Strip with Single NEMA Linecord, and 8 NEMA Outlets.
The iBootBar reboot power strip allows you to control each outlet independently from Web, Telnet, SNMP and have network access plus out-of-band control via serial port.
This remote reboot unit continuously monitors the current draw from its outlets and reports user settable high and low current alarms. Alarms are delivered both by email and SNMP traps.
The web browser interface provides the easiest means of managing multiple outlets. One master unit can be connected to 15 expansion units, managing 128 outlets from a single web page interface. Multiple users, each with administrator assigned rights only see the outlets they are responsible for. Outlets can be linked together in logical groups, even across managed units, to allow simultaneous power control or reboot with a single command. Groups can also be used to link pairs of outlets together to reboot devices with dual redundant power supplies. In addition to the Web interface, the outlets can also be controlled via Telnet, Serial, and SNMP.
Dataprobe iBootBar Web Interface
Dataprobe iBootBar Remote Reboot Features:
- Access from any Network point - No field trips required for Reboot. Save time and money by eliminating service calls and reducing downtime to a minimum.
- Multiple Control Options -
- Web: Intuitive Browser Interface
- Telnet: Complete setup and control access
- SNMP: Easy integration into network management systems
- Serial: Out-of-band access
- Multi-User - Assign permissions to each user for outlets and configuration. Users see only outlets assigned
- IP Addressed, 10/100Base-T - Use on any Ethernet IP network. Public or private. Supports DHCP and alternate ports for Web Access.
- Automatic Reboot Operation - Auto-Ping Automatic Operation for crashed devices. Auto-Ping pings device and takes action when no response. Complete control over frequency and timers.
- Current Sensing and Alarms - Know when critical power conditions occur and take immediate action. Email and SNMP Trap notification.
- Single Power Inlet
- Group and Stagger - Combine any outlets into logical groups and power up devices in sequence to reduce power surges.
Documentation and software (not included) may be obtained free of charge from here.