Lynx L22 192kHz Audiophile PCI Sound Card + Balanced Analog XLR Breakout Cable [Used]
( 364180276065) )
Lynx L22 Card • With One XLR Breakout Cable • 192kHz Balanced Analog I/O Sound Card • PCI Version • Broadcast Quality Audio
Includes Card and 1 XLR breakout cables (no digital breakout cable is included). This is a PCI card, not a PCI Express type.
The Lynx L22 is a professional audio interface card intended for use in the most demanding audio recording, post-production, broadcast, and measurement applications. Based on LynxTWO technology, the L22 can capture or generate signals beyond the audio bandwidth up to 100 kHz with extreme accuracy.
Using proprietary circuit topologies and custom components in the analog stages coupled with the latest converter technology, the L22 achieves a 117 dB dynamic range. Most importantly, advanced noise-rejection design techniques are incorporated to maintain this performance in real world use from computer to computer.
Glitch-free recording and playback is assured due to the L22's large on-board buffers and extremely efficient zero-wait state DMA engine. These features provide tolerance to system latencies and significantly reduce load on the host CPU.
The onboard digital mixer is extremely flexible allowing the L22 to adapt to any studio or workstation configuration. Each of the mixer's 16 outputs is capable of mixing signals from 16 physical inputs or 16 playback tracks with 32-bit precision. A choice of dither algorithms is available on each input to mask low-level artifacts while reducing word widths to 8, 16, or 20 bits.
The L22 provides I/O expansion via its two LStream ports. Combined, these ports allow 16 channels of additional I/O from external ADAT or AES/EBU devices. The ports can also be used to route data and synchronize to other L22's or LynxTWO's to create high channel-count systems.
As with other Lynx products, the L22 provides unprecedented compatibility with a wide range of platforms and operating systems. Lynx device drivers are developed in-house to insure quality and robustness.
- 200kHz sample rate / 100kHz analog bandwidth (Supported with all drivers)
- Two 24-bit balanced analog inputs and outputs
- +4dBu or -10dBV line levels selectable per channel pair
- 24-bit AES3 or S/PDIF I/O with full status and subcode support
- Sample rate conversion on digital input
- Non-audio digital I/O support for Dolby Digital and HDCD
- 32-channel / 32-bit digital mixer with 16 sub outputs
- Multiple dither algorithms per channel
- Word, 256 Word, 13.5MHz or 27MHz clock sync
- Extremely low-jitter tunable sample clock generator
- Dedicated clock frequency diagnostic hardware
- Multiple-board audio data routing and sync
- Zero-wait state, 16-channel, scatter-gather DMA engine
- Suggested US List Price $749