Digigram PCX11+ AES/EBU Digital & XLR Balanced Broadcast Audio PCI Sound Card [Used]
( 233605428605) )
Digigram PCX11+ AES/EBU Broadcast Audio PCI Sound Card
24-Bit Stereo PCI Audio Interface with S/PDIF & AES/EBU Digital I/O
Professional Grade Computer Recording/Playout Equipment
FAST Shipping - Ships same/next day
Note that this is a bare card, no cables are included but the connectors are very standard so it would be easy to fabricate suitable cables if necessary.
Absolute reliability with great sound
- The PCX11+ is full duplex, offering simultaneous and independent record and playback.
- Sampling frequencies supported are 8, 11.025, 16, 22.05, 24, 32, 44.1, and 48 kHz.
- The PCX11+ performs real-time, simultaneous MPEG Layer I and Layer II compression and decompression during record and playback.
- Support provided for Layers I and II of the MPEG Audio standard (ISO 11172-3) and the low sampling frequencies of the MPEG-2 Audio standard (ISO 13818-3).
- When using applications based on the Digigram np SDK:
- Real-time mixing of multiple sound files, level adjustment, panning, cross fade, punch-in/punch-out, scrubbing, time-stretching, pitch-shifting, and format and frequency conversions are performed on the DSP.
- Multiple applications may share the resources of a single card.
- Analog inputs and outputs may be configured as one stereo or two mono channels.
- Interboard synchronization is possible for operation of multiple. Up to 16 stereo hardware inputs and 16 stereo hardware outputs can be managed simultaneously across multiple cards in the same PC.
- Dedicated CD-ROM input.
PCX11+ is one of the most popular Digigram models for broadcast automation and audio production. It features balanced analog inputs and outputs and an LTC (SMPTE) input. It supports digital input/output in AES/EBU or S/PDIF formats.
For your peace of mind, I will offer buyers a guarantee that this item will arrive in the working condition described in the listing - provided that you notify me of any issues within 48 hours of receipt. Cables not included, but the connectors are are standard computer type 15 pin so plugs are readily available for very little cost.