NEW Spectracom 9388 NetClock Timecode NTP Network Time Server Protocol Ethernet
( 362909161665) )
New/Unused • Never Deployed • Tested/Guaranteed • Spectracom 9388 NetClock • IPv4/IPv6 NTP Server • 115/230V Auto Power Supply
Photos show the actual item for sale
Here's a unused, new old stock Spectracom 9388 TCXO NTP time server. The factory sealed package has been opened to photograph the contents and to test the unit. The unit works as expected - see screenshots below. The internal CR2032 battery has been replaced with a fresh cell. The usual accessory package is included which contains the 115/230V power supply, rack ears, cables etc. The firmware is the latest available and the log on has been set at the default value of admin:admin123. This NTP server obtains correct time usuall via a serial timecode input (and can use other NTP servers as a primary or backup source if required). It does not have a GPS receiver ant it cannot read IRIG timecode. Note that I may re-pack the unit into generic packaging to avoid excessive dimensional weight surcharges.
When the Model 9388 is synchronized to a NetClock via RS-485 once-per-second over twisted pair (up to 4,000 feet), you can operate a stratum-1 time server on a separate LAN segment without the expense of a second GPS receiver. Each RS-485 port on a NetClock can support up to 32 Ethernet Time Servers. Or simply set-up the 9388 as a stratum-2 NTP server to distribute time throughout a large network with the same security and manageability features as your stratum-1 time servers.
Full product details may be obtained from the User Manual
The Ethernet Time Server offers the same security features as NetClock time servers, to ensure operational integrity and can be enabled or disabled based on your needs.
- Stratum 1 NTP v2, v3, v4 Time Server via RS-485 from a NetClock
- Stratum 2 (up to 12) via NTP servers
- Ideal for synchronizing a separate LAN segment
- Meets regulatory compliance standards including Sarbanes-Oxley, HIPAA, Gramm-Leach-Bliley and OATS
- Supports internal audits including: audit trails, time stamped records, log files and data archiving
- Web-based user interface
- IPv4/IPv6 dual stack
- Supports centralized user authentication (LDAP, RADIUS) and loggind (Syslog)
- Remote diagnostics, flash upgrades, configuration, and control over secure communication link
- Security features: IPSec, SSL, SNMP v3, SSH, SCP, SFTP
- RoHS compliant / UL approved