Airtools Symetrix 2X Dual Digital Voice Speech Processor Preamplifier Voiceover
( 364709428016) )
Tested/Guaranteed • Fully Working • Very Good Cosmetic Condition • Worldwide 100-240V Power • Great Voiceover/Production Preamp • Instant Memory Preset Recall • Voice Processor Channel Strip
Photos show the actual item for sale.
A used pro-grade microphone preamplifier/speech processor with dual inputs/outputs so you can run two mics through the unit. Ideal for the professional broadcast, recording or voiceover studio. To access most of the functionality you will need to use the remote management via ethernet/serial/USB capability so the buyer may need some IP networking knowledge to set up the device. Fully working and in very good cosmetic condition. The unit has been upgraded to the latest firmware available at the time of listing and has been reset to factory defaults (ie. IP address set via DHCP). The photos show the actual item for sale.
A dual-channel digital voice processor, capable of processing two discrete microphone or line-level sources independently or as a stereo pair.
Usually sells for $1,819
The AirTools Voice Processor 2x is a flexible, powerful and easy to use dual-channel programmable digital microphone processor that offers a complete set of voice enhancement tools for any situation. The available Windows software application gives you complete control of critical parameters including EQ, Compression, and much more. Once a desired sound is dialed in, all settings can be saved as named presets for later recall, so a given studio mic can be optimized for a diverse air staff of male and female voices. The latest software release lets the user copy individual presets from one unit and move them to other units without overwriting other device file settings such as dynamic processing or EQ (ideal for when voice talent moves among various studios).
The User Manual may be obtained here
Graphical Interface using LAN Connection
- Two independently programmable channels of ultra-low latency digital microphone processing in one rack space
- Two (2) Mic/Line inputs, two (2) Mic/Line outputs, two (2) AES outputs, Word Clock input
- Processing modules include Compression, Equalization, De-Essing, Downward Expansion, High pass and Low pass filters, and Voice Symmetry
- Configure named presets for each on-air personality - up to 50, including factory presets - using the included Windows software over Ethernet
- Recall presets with convenient front panel controls, optional hardware remote(s), or third-party control protocol
- 60db Mic Preamp Headroom
- Universal Power Supply