Antex StudioCard Pro Audiophile Broadcast Studio Card Balanced Analog & AES/EBU [Used]
( 231389105082) )
Antex Studio Card Professional Broadcast Sound Card
16bit AES/EBU Digital and Balanced Analog Inputs/Outputs • Great for Production/Playout/Non-Linear Editing
A chance to pick up an awesome sounding sound card that sold originally for $ thousands for a fraction of the original price. These cards offer both digital and pristine analog signal interfaces and can work with either balanced +4dB or unbalanced -10dB gear.
The connectors are regular 25 pin ('parallel') and 15pin ('VGA') types so you can pick up the plugs for your cables for a couple of bucks at Radio Shack etc. Alternatively I may have some suitable analog breakout cables listed here.
Great for a variety of audiophile or broadcast sound applications! Please confirm compatibility with your operating system before purchasing.
- Hardware locking to master video clocks (54, 27 or 13.5 MHz)
- Chase locking to SMPTE LTC timecode for audio-follow-video
- Screen burn SMPTE timecode into video
- Clock lock to popular video boards including Perception, Truevision, Matrox and others
- 98dB Dynamic range, 92dB minimum
- Memory mapped PCI card - 32-bit data path
- Digital mixing with 32-bit floating-point precision
- Digital mixer and patchbay software
- SMPTE and MTC time code
- 16-bit A/D and 16-bit D/A
- 16-bit coverters
- Programmable 32-bit 40 MHz DSP
- 4 independent balanced analog I/Os (+4dBu or -10 dBV) and AES/EBU or S/PDIF digital I/O.
- MIDI port with extensive buffering and time stamping.
- 32-bit memory mapped board
- Less than 0.003% total harmonic distortion
- 98dB dynamic range
- PLL-based sample clock generator (can be locked to an assortment of clock sources)
- 6.25 to 50 kHz sample rates
- Synchronization support: SMPTE, MIDI, VITC, Composite Video, PAL, word clock.
Product Manual (includes pin outs etc) may be downloaded from here.
Drivers are available here.