Antex StudioCard SC2000 AES/EBU Digital & Balanced Audio Production Sound Card [Used]
( 361568373890) )
Antex StudioCard SC-2000 Professional Broadcast Sound Card (Bare card, cables not included)
20bit AES/EBU Digital and Balanced Analog • Great for Production/Playout/Non-Linear Editing
Photos show the actual item for sale
Listing is for the bare card only, no cables are included. This card works with Windows up to XP 32 bit. It will not work with later or 64 bit versions of Windows.
A chance to pick up an awesone sounding sound card that sold originally for $thousands for a fraction of the original price. These cards offer both digital and pristine analog signal interfaces and can work with either balanced +4dB or unbalanced -10dB gear. Great for a variety of audiophile or broadcast sound applications!
Cables are not included but the connectors are regular 25 pin ('parallel') and 15pin ('VGA') types so you can pick up the plugs for your cables for a couple of bucks at Radio Shack etc. Or if you don't want to make up your own connectors, I may have some matching Antex stock cables listed separately.
Drivers are available for Windows up to XP. Not compatible with Vista/7 etc.
- Hardware locking to master video clocks (54, 27 or 13.5 MHz)
- Chase locking to SMPTE LTC timecode for audio-follow-video
- Screen burn SMPTE timecode into video
- Clock lock to popular video boards including Perception, Truevision, Matrox and others
- 98dB Dynamic range, 92dB minimum
- Memory mapped PCI card - 32-bit data path
- Digital mixing with 32-bit floating-point precision
- Digital mixer and patchbay software
- SMPTE and MTC time code
- 20-bit A/D and 20-bit D/A
- 20-bit converters
- Windows 95/98/NT/2000/XP
- Programmable 32-bit 40 MHz DSP
- 4 independent balanced analog I/Os (+4dBu or -10 dBV) and AES/EBU or S/PDIF digital I/O.
- MIDI port with extensive buffering and time stamping.
- 32-bit memory mapped board
- Less than 0.003% total harmonic distortion
- 98dB dynamic range
- PLL-based sample clock generator (can be locked to an assortment of clock sources)
- 6.25 to 50 kHz sample rates
- Synchronization support: SMPTE, MIDI, VITC, Composite Video, PAL, word clock.
Product Manual (includes pin outs etc) may be downloaded from here.
Drivers are available here. This card is unlikely to work with Windows systems later than XP 32bit.