Arrakis ARC-10BP 10 Channel Broadcast Console for Balanced Audio w/ USB & Phone [Refurbished]
( 284808968863) )
10 Channel Broadcast Console • 2 Integral Mic Pre-amps • USB Input/Output for Computer Audio • Dedicated Phone Channel • RJ45 Connectors for Line Balanced Audio • PGM/AUD/CUE Busses • External Power Supply Included
Photos show the actual item for sale
Here's a very lightly used ARC-10 console from Arrakis. The unit is in close to mint cosmetic condition and fully working. This premium model supports balanced audio inputs, has a USB connection to send/receive audio from a PC and has a dedicated telco phone channel with the ability to talk to the caller pre-fader through the console. Full details may be obtained from the User Manual at https://www.prostudioconnection.net/2205/ARC-10_Manual.pdf . The photos show the actual item for sale. The console is still in its original custom foam factory carton. No unpictured cables, accessories or documents are included.
- The ARC-10BP broadcast console can handle most On Air Radio and Radio Production studio applications, supporting balanced pro sources as well as interface with Windows-based production software [not included].
- Channels One and Two are high-performance mic channels for on-air talent with a guest.
- Channel ten is an advanced telephone interface to an external hybrid for Live callers or an Off-line contest call.
- Seven line input channels (six of which are balanced) easily handle the other audio sources, such as CD players, found in most studios.
- Channel nine sports a Windows PC USB interface for use with Live On-Air, Automation and Production software. Most Windows compatible audio programs can then play through channel nine on the console and record from the console Audition bus.
- It also boasts long life faders, electronic switching of all audio signal paths and an attractive yet rugged design.
- The ARC10-BP is designed for applications where balanced professional source equipment will be used. Eight wire RJ-45 connectors are used for the balanced audio connectors.
- If the console is to be used without a PC, internal jumpers allow channel 9 to be reassigned as an unbalanced, stereo, RCA phono input channel.
- Two stereo Program output mixes (with mono mixdowns)
- Ten input source channels
- Two high-performance balanced mic channels
- Seven stereo line channels (ch 3-8 are Balanced)
- Channel 9 is a PC computer sound card channel for Play & Record
- One phone input channel for fast Live & Off-line telephone interface (hybrid required)
- Program Output is BOTH balanced XLR and unbalanced RCA
- Telephone channel (ch 10) is balanced In & Out with Logic
- Real VU meters for on air monitoring, switch selectable between both Program outputs
- Headphone system with stereo amp for 8 ohm (or Hi-Z) headphones
- Cue-talkback system with built-in amplifier and speaker
- Input channel logic for Remote channel on-off-tally and source start-stop
- Provides monitor audio and logic for a Studio /Announce booth