ATI DDA124-BNC 1x24 AES Digital Audio Distribution Amplifier 75 Ohm BNC S/PDIF [Refurbished]
( 361046357778) )
ATI DDA124-BNC 1x24 AES Digital Audio Distribution Amplifier 75 Ohm BNC S/PDIF
Used, Good Condition
The ATI Audio DDA-124BNC is a 1x24 AES/EBU digital audio distribution amplifier. AES/EBU digital audio is distributed via 24 outputs from a single AES/EBU source.
The DDA-124BNC uses 75 ohm BNC connectors on the single input and all 24 outputs. Sample rates from 27 to 96kHz are decoded and cleanly regenerated. Standard sample rates of 32, 44.1, 48, 88.2, and 96kHz are indicated with front panel numeric readouts. The numeric display also provides signal status and error message information.
Further information may be obtained from the User Manual
1x24 AES/EBU Distribution AES/EBU digital audio is distributed via 24 outputs from a single AES/EBU source.
75 Ohm BNC Connectors Transformer balanced 75 ohm BNC connectors are provided on input and outputs.
Accurate Regeneration - The DDA-124BNC will support and accurately regenerate digital audio from 27 to 96kHz.
- Input Connectors 1 x BNC transformer isolated, capacitor coupled, balanced and floating
- Input Level 200 mVp-p minimum
- Input Impedance 75?
- Terminating resistors may be switched in or out on rear panel via DIP switch
- Maximum Cable Length 3,281' (1,000 m) of 75? coax (with equalizer)
- Equalizer Multi-turn panel control, adjust using panel indicators
- Sample Rates Accepts 27 to 96 kHz
- Clock Regenerated from input signal with dual-mode PLL
- Clock Jitter < 3 nanoseconds peak-to-peak at 96 kHz sample rate
- Output Connectors 24 x BNC chassis mount
- Output Level 2Vp-p loaded @ 75?
- Output Impedance 75? unbalanced, capacitor coupled
- Output Jitter < 3 nanoseconds peak-to-peak at 96 kHz sample rate
- Propagation Delay 3 frames (sample intervals) at the current sample rate
- Power Internal, 115/230VAC ± 10%, 50/60Hz, 10VA
- IEC320 3-pin connector
- Dimensions (W x H x D) 19.02 x 1.77 x 7.52" (48.3 x 4.5 x 19.1 cm)
- 1U rackmount
- Weight 7.05 lb (3.2 kg)