AudioScience ASI5002 AES Digital & Balanced Analog Audio Multichannel Broadcast [Refurbished]
( 362888736428) )
Tested/Guaranteed • Fully Working • Usually Sells for $1,195 • Digital Audio Multichannel Sound Card for Broadcast • AES Digital I/O • Balanced Analog I/O
No XLR cable set is included, but I usually have BOB1024 breakout boxes listed separately which offer a convenient and robust means of interfacing to the card's inputs and outputs. This is a PCI card, not a PCI Express (PCIe) type. I have tested this series of card under Windows 10 64Bit using driver version 4.10.33. I can email the buyer the Windows drivers if required.
The ASI5002 is a professional PCI audio adapter designed for use in the broadcast and entertainment markets. It features four AES/EBU inputs and one AES/EBU output, and four balanced analog stereo inputs and one balanced analog output.
A choice of 8, 16, 24, or 32 bit PCM is available for both recording and playback. All mixing and metering is handled by the on-board fixed point DSP, allowing the host computer to focus on other tasks.
Usually Sells For $1,195
- One mono/stereo stream of PCM playback to one stereo output
- Eight mono/stereo streams of PCM record
- Four balanced stereo analog inputs
- Four transformer coupled AES/EBU digital inputs (ASI5002 only)
- 24bit analog-to-digital and digital-to-analog converters, 100dB SNR and 0.002% THD+N
- Formats include 8, 16, and 32bit PCM
- Sample rates of 32, 44.1, 48, 64, 88.2, 96, and 192kHz
- Syncs to any AES/EBU input (ASI5002 only)
- Up to 4 cards in one system
- Windows 2000/XP/Server 2003/Vista and Linux software drivers available
I can send the buyer driver files electronically if required.