AudioScience ASI5041 Broadcast Mutichannel Sound Card 4 AES Digital Audio In/Out
( 362475213244) )
New/Sealed • Was $1,295 • Pro Broadcast Multichannel PCI Sound Card • 4x AES/EBU Inputs & Outputs
Item is new, old stock. Never deployed and still in sealed antistatic bag. Please assume that the manufacturer's warranty has expired. I have tested this model of card under Windows 10 64Bit using driver version 4.10.33 (see below).
In summary, AudioScience cards are the defacto standard for multichannel broadcast use. They are supported by most of the main playout and automation software packages straight out of the box and allow each output stream to have its own independent channel with the level controlled either by the software or by the fader on the console.
Usually Sells for $1,295
The ASI5041 is a professional PCI sound card designed for use in radio broadcast automation.
The ASI5041 features four AES/EBU inputs and outputs.
- SSX multi-channel mode allows record, playback and mixing of audio streams of up to 8 channels.
Full specifications may be found here.
Testing under Windows 10 64 Bit using driver version 4.10.33
Testing under Windows XP SP3 32 Bit using driver version 4.04.12
- Twelve mono/stereo streams of PCM playback into four AES stereo outputs
- Eight mono/stereo streams of PCM record
- Four transformer coupled AES/EBU digital outputs.
- Four transformer coupled AES/EBU digital inputs
- Formats include 8,16 and 32bit PCM
- Sample rates of 32, 44.1, 48, 64, 88.2, 96 and 192kHz
- SSX multi-channel mode
- SoundGuard transient voltage suppression on all I/O
- Up to 8 cards in one system (driver 3.12.00 or later required)
- Windows 64bit drivers are available here