AudioScience ASI5042 Multichannel Balanced Analog XLR Broadcast Sound Card [Refurbished]
( 233839809526) )
Tested/Guaranteed • Windows 10 64 Bit Compatible • Professional Multichannel Audio Sound Card • For Broadcast/Production • 12 Streams into 4x Analog Physical Outputs & 4 Inputs
Lightly used and tested to confirm correct operation under Windows. This card will work under Windows 10 64 Bit with 64 bit Combo driver version 4.04.12. Earlier Windows versions are also supported. No XLR cable set is included, but I usually have BOB1024 breakout boxes listed separately which offer a convenient and robust means of interfacing to the card's inputs and outputs. This is a PCI card, not a PCI Express (PCIe) type. I can email the buyer the right Windows driver files if required.
Usually Sells for $1,500+
The ASI5042 is a professional PCI audio adapters designed for use in radio broadcast and entertainment with 4 stereo inputs and 4 stereo outputs, balanced analog only.
A choice of 8, 16, 24, or 32 bit PCM is available for both recording and playback. All mixing and metering is handled by the on-board fixed point DSP, allowing the host computer to focus on other tasks.
- Four balanced stereo analog input and outputs
- Up to twelve stereo streams of PCM playback (using WAVE or HPI driver)
- Up to eight stereo streams of PCM record (using WAVE or HPI driver)
- SSX multi-channel modeallows the record and playback of up to 8 channel PCM streams
- 24bit analog-to-digital and digital-to-analog converters - 100dB DNR and 0.002% THD+N
- 32 to 192kHz sample rates
- Up to 4 cards in one system
- Windows 7, XP Server 2008/2003, and Linux software drivers available