AudioScience ASI5111 Mic Preamp Card +2 XLR Cables AES Digital & Balanced Analog [Refurbished]
( 284718484045) )
Lightly Used, Fully Working • Hard-To-Find Discontinued Item • Both Cables Included • Integral Mic Preamp - Great for Voicetracking • Audio Sound Card for Broadcast/Production
Card is lightly used and is fully working. It has been tested to confirm that it works as it should. A screenshot of the actual card under test will be included in the package. Includes both digital and analog cables. This is a PCI card.
Usually Sells for $645
The ASI5111 is a professional PCI audio adapter designed for use in radio broadcast production. The adapter offers two stereo record stream from either a balanced analog input or AES/EBU digital input and four stereo play streams mixed to both a balanced analog output and an AES/EBU digital output. Also included is a microphone input, with low noise pre-amp and a 48V phantom supply.
- Four stereo streams of PCM playback
- Two stereo streams of PCM record.
- Balanced stereo analog input and output
- AES/EBU or S/PDIF digital input and output (software switchable).
- Low noise microphone input with 48V phantom supply and DSP based compressor/limiter and 3 band equaliser.
- 24bit analog-to-digital and digital-to-analog converters - 100dB SNR and 0.0025% THD+N
- 11 to 96kHz sample rates.
- MRX multi rate mixing technology supports digital mixing of multiple sample rates.
- SoundGuard transient voltage suppression protects against lightning and other high voltage surges on all I/O
- Up to 8 cards in one system.
- Windows and Linux software drivers are available from the Audioscience website.
ASI5111 Brochure (PDF)
ASI5111 Press Release (PDF)
Drivers are available for Linux and Windows are available at the Audioscience website.