AudioScience ASI5111 Mic Preamp Card +2 XLR Cables AES Digital & Balanced Analog [Refurbished]
( 285278770930) )
Lightly Used, Fully Working • Hard-To-Find Discontinued Item • Both Cables Included • Integral Mic Preamp - Great for Voicetracking • Audio Sound Card for Broadcast/Production
Card is lightly used and is fully working. It has been tested to confirm that it works as it should. A screenshot of the actual card under test will be included in the package. Includes both digital and analog cables. This is a PCI card.
Usually Sells for $645
The ASI5111 is a professional PCI audio adapter designed for use in radio broadcast production. The adapter offers two stereo record stream from either a balanced analog input or AES/EBU digital input and four stereo play streams mixed to both a balanced analog output and an AES/EBU digital output. Also included is a microphone input, with low noise pre-amp and a 48V phantom supply.
- Four stereo streams of PCM playback
- Two stereo streams of PCM record.
- Balanced stereo analog input and output
- AES/EBU or S/PDIF digital input and output (software switchable).
- Low noise microphone input with 48V phantom supply and DSP based compressor/limiter and 3 band equaliser.
- 24bit analog-to-digital and digital-to-analog converters - 100dB SNR and 0.0025% THD+N
- 11 to 96kHz sample rates.
- MRX multi rate mixing technology supports digital mixing of multiple sample rates.
- SoundGuard transient voltage suppression protects against lightning and other high voltage surges on all I/O
- Up to 8 cards in one system.
- Windows and Linux software drivers are available from the Audioscience website.
Drivers are available for Linux and Windows are available at the Audioscience website.