AudioScience ASI5211 Broadcast Mic Preamp Balanced Analog PCIe Card - BARE CARD [Refurbished]
( 363836338556) )
Used, Fully Working • Bare Card, No Cables Included • Integral Mic Preamp - Great for Voicetracking Workstation • Late Hardware Revision
Used, very good condition and fully working. No cables are included but the connectors are very standard 9 Pin D-Sub types (one male, one female) so it wouldn't be difficult to assemble some cheaply if you need them. This is a PCI Express (PCIe) card. This card requires driver version 4.16.00 or later under Windows 10. A screenshot of the actual card under test will be included in the package for your peace of mind.
The ASI5211 is a professional PCI audio adapter designed for use in radio broadcast production. The adapter offers two stereo record stream from either a balanced analog input or AES/EBU digital input and four stereo play streams mixed to both a balanced analog output and an AES/EBU digital output. Also included is a microphone input, with low noise pre-amp and a 48V phantom supply.
Usually Sells for $695
- Four stereo streams of PCM playback
- Two stereo streams of PCM record.
- Balanced stereo analog input and output
- AES/EBU or S/PDIF digital input and output (software switchable).
- Low noise microphone input with 48V phantom supply and DSP based compressor/limiter and 3 band equaliser.
- 24bit analog-to-digital and digital-to-analog converters - 100dB SNR and 0.0025% THD+N
- 11 to 96kHz sample rates.
- MRX multi rate mixing technology supports digital mixing of multiple sample rates.
- SoundGuard transient voltage suppression protects against lightning and other high voltage surges on all I/O
- Up to 8 cards in one system.
- Windows and Linux software drivers are available.