AudioScience ASI5211 Broadcast Mic Preamp Balanced Analog PCIe Card w/XLR Cables [Refurbished]
( 363644171453) )
New Cables Included • Integral
Mic Preamp - Great for Voicetracking Workstation • Late
Used, very good condition and tested to confirm that it is fully working. Includes both cables as shown. This is a PCI Express (PCIe) card. This card requires driver version 4.16.00 or later under Windows 10.
The ASI5211 is a professional PCI audio adapter designed for use in radio broadcast production. The adapter offers two stereo record stream from either a balanced analog input or AES/EBU digital input and four stereo play streams mixed to both a balanced analog output and an AES/EBU digital output. Also included is a microphone input, with low noise pre-amp and a 48V phantom supply.
Usually Sells for $695
- Four stereo streams of PCM playback
- Two stereo streams of PCM record.
- Balanced stereo analog input and output
- AES/EBU or S/PDIF digital input and output (software switchable).
- Low noise microphone input with 48V phantom supply and DSP based compressor/limiter and 3 band equaliser.
- 24bit analog-to-digital and digital-to-analog converters - 100dB SNR and 0.0025% THD+N
- 11 to 96kHz sample rates.
- MRX multi rate mixing technology supports digital mixing of multiple sample rates.
- SoundGuard transient voltage suppression protects against lightning and other high voltage surges on all I/O
- Up to 8 cards in one system.
- Windows and Linux software drivers are available.