Audioscience ASI5544 Broadcast AES Digital & Balanced Analog Audio Sound Card [Refurbished]
( 234199583276) )
Tested/Guaranteed • Fully Working • AES/EBU Digital Audio • Balanced Analog Audio Professional Broadcast Multichannel Sound Card • Bare Card - No Cables or Connectors Included
A lightly used sound card which has been tested to confirm that it works as it should. A screenshot of the test results will be included in the package. This card works under Windows 10 64 Bits. No cables are included but I usually have BOB1024 breakout boxes listed separately which can be used to connect to the card. This is a PCI card, it will not fit in a PCI Express (PCIe) slot. Full details may be obtained from the User Manual at https://www.prostudioconnection.net/2009/ASI5544.pdf
- The ASI5544 is a professional PCI sound card designed for use in the installed sound, entertainment, and broadcast markets.
- Providing 12 stereo play streams that are mixed to 4 balanced stereo outputs and 8 record streams fed from four balanced stereo inputs, the ASI5544 features AudioScience’s unique “anything to anywhere"
- routing and mixing.
- The ASI5544 offers both balanced analog and AES/EBU inputs and outputs
- The maximum analog input and output level is +24dBu.
- Uncompressed PCM, in a choice of precision, is available for both recording and playback.
- For emerging surround sound applications, SSX™ mode allows multichannel streams
- 12 stereo streams of playback into 4 stereo outputs, 8 stereo streams of record from 4 stereo inputs
- Formats include 8, 16, 24 and 32 bit PCM with sample rates from 32kHz to 96kHz
- SSX mode for multichannel record, playback and mixing
- Balanced stereo analog inputs and outputs with levels to +24dBu
- 24bit ADC and DAC with 110dB DNR and 0.0015% THD+N
- AES/EBU inputs and outputs with sample rate converters on all inputs
- Dedicated AES/EBU and Word clock Sync input
- Short length PCI card format (6.6 inches/168mm)
- Up to 4 cards in one system
- Windows 10 64 Bit Linux drivers available