AudioScience ASI5620 Broadcast Multichannel Balanced Analog Sound Card [Refurbished]
( 234500531359) )
Tested/Guaranteed • Multichannel Balanced Analog I/O • 2 Outputs/2 Inputs • Used, Very Good Condition
Card is lightly used and has been tested to confirm that it works as it should. A screenshot of the actual card under test will be included in the package for your peace of mind. No XLR cable set is included, but I usually have the BOB1024 breakout boxes available (listed separately) which offer a convenient and robust means of interfacing to the card's inputs and outputs.
The ASI5620 is a professional PCIe audio adapter designed for use in radio broadcast automation and production.
Providing 6 play streams that are mixed to 2 balanced stereo outputs and 4 record streams fed from 2 balanced stereo inputs, the ASI5620 features AudioScience’s unique “anything to anywhere" mixing and routing.
The ASI5620 provides balanced analog inputs and outputs. The maximum analog input and output level is +24dBu.
Six stereo streams of PCM playback into two stereo outputs.
Usually Lists for $795
- Four stereo streams of PCM record from 2 stereo inputs
- Balanced stereo analog inputs and outputs with levels to +24dBu
- Formats include 8,16, 24, and 32bit PCM
- Sample rates of 32, 44.1, 48, 64, 88.2 and 96kHz
- SoundGuard transient voltage suppression on all I/O
- Short length PCI Express card format (6.6 inches/168mm)
- Up to 4 cards in one system
- Windows and Linux drivers available