AudioScience ASI5622 Broadcast Multichannel AES/EBU Digital & Balanced Analog [Refurbished]
( 284378804988) )
Tested/Guaranteed • Multichannel AES/EBU Digital & Balanced Analog • 2 Outputs/2 Inputs • Used, Very Good Condition
No XLR cable set is included, but I usually have the BOB1024 breakout boxes available (listed separately) which offer a convenient and robust means of interfacing to the card's inputs and outputs.
The ASI5622 is a professional PCI Express sound card
designed for use in radio broadcast automation. The card
offers 6 play streams that are mixed to 2 balanced stereo
outputs and 4 record streams fed from 2 balanced stereo
inputs, and feature AudioScience’s unique “anything to
anywhere" mixing and routing.
The card provides balanced analog inputs and outputs. The maximum analog input and output level is +24dBu. The ASI5622 adds 2 AES/EBU inputs and outputs.
A choice of 8, 16, 24, or 32 bit PCM is available for both recording and playback. All mixing and metering is handled by the on-board fixed point DSP, allowing the host computer to focus on other tasks.
Usually Sells for $2,495
- 6 streams of playback into 2 stereo outputs
- 4 stereo streams of record from 2 stereo inputs
- PCM format with sample rates to 96kHz
- Balanced stereo analog I/O with levels to +24dBu
- 24bit ADC and DAC with 110dB SNR and 0.0015%25 THD+N
- AES/EBU I/O with sample rate converters on all inputs
- Dedicated AES/EBU and Word clock Sync input
- Short length PCI card format (6.6 inches/168mm)
- Up to 4 cards in one system
- Windows and Linux software drivers available