AudioScience ASI5641 AES Digital Audio Multichannel Quad Output Broadcast Card [New]
( 362475187505) )
AudioScience ASI 5641 Professional Audio Sound Card for Broadcast/Production
Was $1,695 • 12 Streams into 4x Digital Physical Outputs & 1 Inputs
Unused, still in sealed bag. Never deployed. Cables are not included, but I usually have some BOB1024 breakout boxes listed which may provide a convenient means of connection.
Usually Sells for $1,395
The ASI5641 is a professional PCI Express sound card designed for use in the installed sound, entertainment, and broadcast markets.
Providing 12 stereo play streams that are mixed to 4 balanced stereo outputs and 8 record streams fed from four balanced stereo inputs, the ASI564x family features AudioScience’s unique “anything to anywhere" routing and mixing.
The ASI5641 has AES/EBU I/O only.
Uncompressed PCM, in a choice of precision is available for both recording and playback.
For emerging surround sound applications, SSX2 mode allows multichannel streams of up to 8 channels to be played and mixed.
- 12 mono/stereo streams of playback into 4 stereo outputs
- 8 mono/stereo streams of record from 4 stereo inputs
- Formats include 8, 16, 24 and 32 bit PCM with sample rates from 32kHz to 96kHz
- SSX mode for multichannel record, playback and mixing
- 24bit ADC and DAC with 110dB DNR and 0.0015% THD+N (ASI5641, ASI5644 only)
- AES/EBU inputs and outputs with sample rate converters on all inputs
- Dedicated AES/EBU and Word clock Sync input
- Short length PCI card format (6.6 inches/168mm)
- Up to 4 cards in one system
- Windows 7, 8, Server 2008/2012 and Linux software drivers available