Audioscience ASI5644 Broadcast AES/EBU Digital & Balanced Analog Audio Card 5644 [Used]
( 233462087900) )
Audioscience ASI5644 Broadcast AES/EBU Digital & Balanced Analog Audio Sound Card
Used, Good Condition • Bare Card - No Cables or Connectors Included
Free Shipping to the 48 States • Guaranteed to Arrive Working for US Buyers
FAST Shipping - Ships same/next day!
International Bids Welcome! Please see additional remarks at the end of the listing.
The AudioScience ASI5644 is a professional linear PCI-Express sound card providing four stereo/eight mono inputs and outputs. For full versatility, it offers both analog and digital I/O.
Providing 12 play streams that are mixed to 4 balanced stereo outputs and 8 record streams fed from four balanced stereo inputs, the ASI5644 features AudioScience's unique “anything to anywhere" routing and mixing.
Uncompressed PCM, in a choice of precision is available for both recording and playback. For emerging surround sound applications, SSX2 mode allows multichannel streams of up to 8 channels to be played and mixed.
For your peace of mind, I will offer a guarantee that this item will arrive in the working condition described in the listing - provided that you notify me of any issues within 48 hours of receipt and that the cover has not been removed, and that the item has not been modified in any way. No other warranty, express or implied, offered.
Payment & Shipping
Shipping is FREE to the 48 states and includes packing, insurance and tracking. PO Boxes, GU, PR, AK and HI are subject to a supplement to cover the incremental cost of using USPS delivery. AFPO Boxes are not acceptable for an item of this value due to the lack of a signature upon delivery.
Other locations are welcome - please use the eBay shipping calculator for the appropriate rate. Rates include insurance.I'm liquidating a lot of broadcast/computing/pro-audio gear at the moment to make space so check out my eBay Store for some cool and hard-to-find items!
International Buyers Please Read
In the case of items suitable for export international buyers are most welcome, but please note carefully the following points:
- Shipping. Rates are based upon airmail delivery fully insured. The US Postal Service withdrew Surface Mail in 2007 so these are the best rates available. UPS and FedEx international rates are usually $100 more than USPS prices so they are not quoted.
- After I send your item via USPS you will receive the customs/tracking number automatically via email. USPS only offers tracking on Express Mail (EMS); with First Class Airmail and Priority Mail you will probably not see any tracking information - this is normal and not an indication that your item has not been posted. A trace can be requested on missing Express Mail items, and this often "finds" items that are taking a long time to arrive. This facility is not available on First Class Airmail and Priority Mail.
- Sometimes you can get more status information by entering the customs ID number into the tracking system on your Postal Service's domestic website.
- Note that many countries have customs processing times that add to the delivery times stated by USPS and in the eBay shipping calculator. This means that it may take 3-4 weeks for you to receive your item after it is posted, sometimes longer during times of summer vacations, the Christmas shopping season etc.
- In the event that something doesn't arrive after 4 weeks please let me know. Note that an item is not regarded by the insurance company as "lost" until until 45 days after posting (Italy 60 days).
- In the case of non-delivery I will initiate a claim on your behalf and will complete the claims paperwork, and which I will ask you to sign before I submit the claim on day 46 (day 61 for Italy).
- Taxes, Duties and Brokerage Charges are the responsibility of the buyer. I am unable to make fraudulent declarations to the authorities in an effort to reduce these. Overseas orders refused at delivery will be charged the actual shipping cost in both directions plus a 20% restocking fee, so please make sure that you research the tax position before you bid.