AudioScience ASI5810 PCIe LP Broadcast Sound Card AES Digital & Balanced Analog [Used]
( 364542563194) )
Lightly Used, Fully Working • XLR Breakout Cable Included • 1x Input, 1x Output • Balanced Analog & AES Digital I/O • PCIe Audio Sound Card for Broadcast/Production
Card is lightly used and is fully working. It has been tested to confirm that it works as it should. A screenshot of the actual card under test will be included in the package. Includes XLR breakout cable. This is a PCI Express (PCIe) card.
Usually Sells for $774 (Not Including the XLR Cable Set)
The ASI5810 is a professional PCI Express audio adapter designed for use in radio broadcast production. The adapter offers two stereo record streams from either a balanced analog input or AES/EBU digital input and four stereo play streams mixed to both a balanced analog output and an AES/EBU digital output. It also includes GPIO in the form of four opto-isolated inputs and two relay isolated outputs.
- Four stereo streams of PCM playback
- Two stereo streams of PCM record
- Balanced stereo analog input and output
- PCIe interface
- GPIO: Four opto inputs and two relay outputs
- AES/EBU or S/PDIF digital input and output (software selectable)
- 24bit analog-to-digital and digital-to-analog converters - 100dB SNR and 0.0025% THD+N
- 11 to 192kHz sample rates
- MRX multi rate mixing technology supports digital mixing of multiple sample rates
- SoundGuard transient voltage suppression protects against lightning and other high voltage surges on all I/O
- Up to 8 cards in one system
- Half-height design and included mounting bracket allow for installation in small form factor systems
- Windows and Linux software drivers available from the Audioscience website
Drivers are available for Linux and Windows are available at the Audioscience website.