AudioScience ASI6544 Broadcast Multichannel AES/EBU Digital & Balanced Analog [Refurbished]
( 284535571662) )
Tested/Guaranteed • Test Results Included • Usually $3,495 • Timestretch • 12 Streams into 4x AES/EBU Digital or Analog Audio Outputs • Bare Card, No Cables Included • Used, Near Mint Condition
A lightly used card that has been tested - see screenshot. Note that no cables are included, however check my other listings for a Audioscience BOB1024 breakout box which offers a convenient method of presenting digital or analog audio inputs/outputs on a rackmounted XLR patch panel.
The ASI6544 is a professional PCI sound card designed for use in radio broadcast automation.
Providing 12 play streams that are mixed to 4 balanced stereo outputs and 8 record streams fed from 4 balanced stereo inputs, the ASI6544 features AudioScience’s unique “anything to anywhere" mixing and routing.
The ASI6544 provides both balanced analog and AES/EBU inputs and outputs.
Usually Sells for $3,495
A choice of uncompressed PCM, MPEG layer 2 and MP3 is available for both recording and playback. All compression is handled by an on-board floating point DSP, allowing the host computer to focus on other tasks.
ASI6544 functionality includes MRX multi-rate mixing technology which allows streams of different sample rates and formats to be mixed digitally. TSX time scaling allows compression/expansion of any or all playback streams in real time with no change in pitch. For emerging surround sound applications, SSX2 mode allows multichannel streams of up to 8 channels to be played, recorded and mixed.
• 4 or 12 stereo streams of playback into 4 stereo outputs
• 4 or 8 stereo streams of record from 4 stereo inputs
• PCM, MPEG-L2 and MP3 formats with sample rates to 96kHz
• MRX technology supports mixing of multiple formats and sample rates
• TSX time scaling by up to +/-20%25
• SSX2 mode for multichannel record, playback and mixing
• Balanced stereo analog I/O with levels to +24dBu
• 24bit ADC and DAC with 110dB SNR and 0.0015%25 THD+N
• AES/EBU I/O with sample rate converters on all inputs
• Dedicated AES/ABU and Word clock Sync input
• SoundGuard transient voltage suppression on all I/O
• Sort length PCI card format (6.6 inches/168mm)
• Up to 4 cards in one system
• Windows and Linux software drivers available at http://www.audioscience.com/internet/download/win_drivers.htm