AudioScience ASI6622 Broadcast Multichannel AES/EBU Digital & Balanced Analog [Refurbished]
( 363282357348) )
Tested/Guaranteed • Multichannel AES/EBU Digital & Balanced Analog • 2 Outputs/2 Inputs • Used, Very Good Condition
No XLR cable set is included, but I usually have the BOB1024 breakout boxes available (listed separately) which offer a convenient and robust means of interfacing to the card's inputs and outputs.
The ASI6622 is a professional PCI-Express sound card designed for use in radio broadcast automation. Providing 6 play streams that are mixed to 2 balanced stereo outputs and 4 record stream fed from 2 balanced stereo input, the ASI6622 features AudioScience’s unique "anything to anywhere" mixing and routing.
The ASI6622 provides a balanced analog inputs and outputs. The maximum analog input and output level is +24dBu.
Usually Sells for $2,495
A choice of uncompressed PCM, MPEG layer 2 and MP3 is available for both recording and playback. All compression is handled by an on-board floating point DSP, allowing the host computer to focus on other tasks.
ASI6622 functionality includes MRX multi-rate mixing technology which allows streams of different sample-rates and formats to be mixed digitally. TSX time scaling allows compression/expansion of any or all playback streams in real time with no change in pitch.
- 6 streams of playback into 2 stereo outputs
- 4 stereo streams of record from 2 stereo inputs
- PCM, MPEG-L2 and MP3 formats with sample rates to 96kHz
- MRX technology supports mixing of multiple formats and rates
- TSX time scaling by up to +/-20%25
- Balanced stereo analog I/O with levels to +24dBu
- 24bit ADC and DAC with 110dB SNR and 0.0015%25 THD+N
- AES/EBU I/O with sample rate converters on all inputs
- Dedicated AES/EBU and Word clock Sync input
- Short length PCI card format (6.6 inches/168mm)
- Up to 4 cards in one system
- Windows and Linux software drivers available