Brandywine PTP80 Elite-S GPS OCXO PTP GrandMaster Network Time Server IEEE-1588 [Refurbished]
( 284554177291) )
Model PTP80 Elite-S • Tested/Guaranteed •
Fully Working • GPS Disciplined PTP Server • OCXO Oscillator
Installed • Dual Ethernet Ports • Network Time Server
Here's a lightly used, fully working Brandywine Time &
Frequency Solutions PTP time server in very good cosmetic
condition. It has the an OCXO oscillator
installed. The unit achieves sync to GPS - see results
of my testing of the unit for sale in the screenshots
below. No printed manual is included, but a copy may be
required. This unit offers status reporting via a HTTP web
interface - see screenshots below. No antenna ins
included but almost any 5V professional grade conical outdoor
antenna of 26dB or more should work well. The antenna will
need a complete and unobstructed view of the sky for the unit
to function correctly.
- Advanced hardware-generated timestamps
- Internal disciplined oscillator provides continued stability if synchronization source interrupted
- One PTP Grandmaster element enabling synchronization of a large range of PTP clients
One PTP client element for synchronization from another Grandmaster clock
- Rubidium or Quartz Oscillators
- Multiple outputs include 1PPS & 10MHz, E1/T1 and IRIG-B
- OEM Board design also available providing Equipment Manufacturers with a fast track PTP implementation.
The PTP80 Elite-S GrandMaster Clock incorporates hardware based time stamping, providing the highest level of timing and frequency over a broad range of wireline and wireless applications using Precision Time Protocol (PTP), described in the IEEE 1588-2008 version 2 standard.
Typical Applications Include:
- Ethernet / IP Backhaul (Synchronization of Base Stations)
- Broadcasting (Synchronization of DVB / DAB Transmitters)
- Power Utilities (Applications requiring Time of Day)
- Applications requiring Precise Timing delivered over a Packet Network
- High Frequency Trading (HFT) in Financial Services
- Precise timing and synchronization over packet-based Networks
- Rapid migration to Ethernet / IP Backhaul in Mobile Networks
- Complete End to End PTP Solution with PTP8 Network Time Client
- Interoperability with 3rd Party PTP Clients
- Front panel has a large alphanumeric LCD, status indicator and 5-segment button for configuration.
- Comprehensive web browser for remote configuration and control.