Broadcast Tools ACS 8.2 Plus Stereo Balanced Automation Switcher - NEW IN BOX
( 284481380395) )
New in Sealed Factory Carton • With All Connector Blocks & Power Supply • RS-232 Control • Stereo Audio Switcher/Router
New old stock, the original sealed factory carton. With AC power supply, RS-232 Serial Comms cable and all connector blocks.
No other cables, accessories or documents included. This unit does not have the optional AGC feature installed.
The Broadcast Tools ACS 8.2 provides matrix audio switching of 8 stereo inputs to 2 stereo plus 2 mono outputs. Any input assigned to output one has fading capabilities. Matrix switching allows any or all inputs to be assigned to any or all outputs. The ACS 8.2 may be controlled via front panel switches, contact closures, 5-volt TTL/CMOS logic and/or the multi-drop RS-232 serial port. Installation is simplified with removable screw terminals (Euro).
Full details may be found in the User Manual
Usually Sells for $999
- True matrix switching, any or all inputs may be assigned to any or all outputs. Any input assigned to output one may be faded up, down or dimmed from either the front panel, contact closures, 5-volt TTL/CMOS logic or the multi-drop RS-232 serial port.
- Logic functions via microprocessor and non-volatile memory.
- Internal audio activity/silence sensors monitor both output channels. Each is equipped with front panel “ACT" / “SS" LED indicators, separate SPDT alarm relays, adjustable alarm delay and restore duration. Sensitivity is factory set at -37db.
- Front panel input selection switches are provided for each input channel with separate output indicator LED
- Power-up selection of inputs to outputs, mute or last source selected.
- Stereo headphone amplifier with front panel output selection switch, headphone jack and level control.
- Most configuration options via rear panel dipswitches.
- 16 input GPI port (PIP or Remote Control) with LED indicator.
- 8 open collector channel status outputs or programmable via burst commands.
- 8 SPDT relay outputs with multiplex function on output two. Programmable via burst commands.
- Multi-turn input and output level controls.
- Electronically balanced stereo inputs.
- Electronically balanced stereo and monaural outputs.
- Remote control of front panel functions and status.
- Multi-drop RS-232 serial port with data activity LED.
- Multiple units may be cascaded to expand inputs.
- Depluggable screw (EURO) terminals for ALL connections.
- 1-RU chassis.