Broadcast Tools Audio Sentinel Web Signal Monitor Silence Sensor Failover Relay [Refurbished]
( 283529928694) )
Tested/Guaranteed • SNMP/eMail Alerts of Audio Loss • Web Based Configuration • Silence Sensor Failover Relay
The Audio Sentinel™ is a web based dual channel stereo silence monitor combined with a transparent, integrated audio switcher. Audio Sentinel™ is designed to monitor two balanced or unbalanced independent stereo analog audio sources and switch to a back-up analog audio source when silence is detected on either or both channels.
Full details may be obtained from the Product Manual
The Audio Sentinel™ can be controlled and monitored locally and/or remotely over any IP network, including private networks, IP-based industrial control networks, and the Internet. Users can operate the product using a web browser or web-enabled mobile device. Email notification may be configured to alert up to four recipients when alarms are detected. The user may also enable a sound effect to play on their PC speaker when an alarm is generated. Logging of system status, along with the site ID may be emailed in time spans from once an hour to once a day. One SPDT relay is supplied to indicate which input channel is feeding the output, while two additional independent SPDT relays may be configured to perform user defined logic functions. SNMP and SMTP username and passwords are also supported.
- Three color audio LED meters for both stereo channels.
- Transparent stereo program switcher with transfer switch, indicator LED and SPDT position relay.
- Two additional independent SPDT relays may be configured to perform user defined action sequences.
- Email notification may be configured to alert up to EIGHT recipients when alarms are detected.
- Email logging of system status, along with the site ID may be emailed in time spans from once an hour to once a day.
- SNMP capabilities allow multiple units to be monitored.
- Silence trip level detection from -24dB to -35dB in 1 dB steps for each stereo channel.
- Precise time delay from 0(OFF) to 65535 seconds (18 hours, 12 min and 15 sec’s). in one-second increments for each channel.
- Restore time delay from 0(OFF) to 65535 seconds (18 hours, 12 min and 15 sec’s). in one-second increments for each channel.
- Active balanced/unbalanced inputs.
- Web enabled manual or automatic switch with indicator.
- Web enabled switch bounce switch with indicator.
- Front panel and remote input select and web enabled transfer input with front panel LED and web indicator.
- Front Panel Power/Heartbeat LED
- Built-in web server provides simple, web based monitoring, configuration and control.
- Control page can be customized with appropriate text.
- 10/100 baseT Ethernet connectivity.
- Protocols: TCP/IP, UDP/IP, ARP, ICMP, SNMP, TFTP, Telnet, DHCP, BOOTP, HTTP, and AutoIP.
- Removable euroblock screw terminal connector simplifies wiring and service. Mating plugs are supplied.
- Eight Usernames and Passwords may be configured for up to three access levels.
- Selectable TCP ports.
- Supplied with domestic power supply.
- Up to four Audio Sentinels may be mounted on the optional RA-1 rack shelf (not included). Desk top and wall mounting is also possible.