Broadcast Tools Silence Monitor Program Audio Signal Loss Failover Alarm Relay [Refurbished]
( 283604152798) )
Used, Good Condition • Great for Output Monitoring and Failover Switching • Silence Monitor • Program Audio Signal Loss Failover Switch • Alarm Relay
Photos show the actual item for sale
- The Silence Monitor is designed to monitor any stereo or monaural audio source for activity.
- Sources to monitor may be modulation monitors, AM/FM/TV tuners, etc.
- The absence of audio will extinguish the “SIGNAL" LED and close a relay after a precise programmable time delay.
Full details may be obtained from the User Manual
- The relay remains closed for the duration of the loss of audio, while a second relay is latched and may be set to flash or be continuous.
- The precise time delay is programmed via a 8 position dip switch used to select between 255 delay settings.
- The time delay is in increments of 2 seconds, with a maximum time delay of eight and a half minutes.
- The Silence Monitor is equipped with a alarm reset switch, signal, power, alarm LED, and opto-isolated remote reset and defeat inputs. The Silence Monitor is mounted in a aluminum case with mounting holes allowing convenient mounting.