Broadcast Tools Site Sentinel 4 Web Signal Monitor Silence Sensor Failover Relay
( 235402920342) )
Regular price $307.00 Sale price
(1 available in stock)
Item is used and good cosmetic condition with a few minor blemishes. The photos show the actutal item for sale. The unit has been tested to confirm that it works as it should. The unit ships set to the factory default IP address of 192.168.1.55. Note that you may need to use an older browser as sometimes devices such as this use an older form of browser security.
Full product details may be obtained from the User Manual at
The Site Sentinel 4 is a robust, full-featured; web-enabled four channel remote control featuring a desktop/mobile browser compatible web interface. The system is equipped with four metering inputs (0 to 10 VDC), 4 optically-isolated status (logic) inputs, 4 programmable SPST relay outputs which may be configured for ON, OFF and pulsed operation, one temperature probe input, stereo silence sensor, and power failure input. Includes built-in support for email alarms and SNMP.
The Site Sentinel 4 provides a cost-effective, one third-rack solution for web based site remote control. The Site Sentinel 4 was designed from a user’s point of view, so all of the basic functionality you need is included to control your site equipment, while including the accessories other manufacturers consider optional. Each analog (metering), status/logic, stereo silence sensor, temperature sensor (probe optional), power failure inputs, along with all relays can be controlled and/or monitored over any IP network including private networks, IP-based industrial control networks, and the Internet. Users can operate the product using a web browser or web-enabled mobile device, while email notification may be configured to alert up to EIGHT recipients when alarms are detected. The user may also enable a sound effect to play on the monitoring PC when an alarm is generated. Logging of system status, along with the site ID may be emailed in time spans from once an hour to once a day. SNMP and SMTP username and passwords are also supported.
The Site Sentinel 4 is also equipped with a power controller port. By pairing this feature with an optional external AC power control unit (such as the Mid-Atlantic RLM-15-1C, RLM-20-1C or RLM30-L530-1) remote rebooting of equipment is possible.
- Plug-in euroblock screw terminals for metering, status, control relays and stereo silence sensor.
- Jack for external power failure power supply*
- 1/8" T/R/S mini-jack for the optional Fahrenheit or Celsius temperature sensor*
- Stereo Silence Sensor monitoring*
- Front panel LED indicators for most operational activities
- Front panel local/operate switch with LED indicator
- Rear panel RJ-45, 10/100base-T LAN/Ethernet interface
- Fully RFI proofed
- Surge protected power supply
- Third rack, 1-RU high chassis
- 120 VAC power supply included
*Independent of the four metering and status channels.
- PPM Monitoring and alarm logging.
- Remote site monitoring and control.
- Temperature monitoring.
- Stereo audio silence monitoring.
- Web-enabled back-up remote control system.