Broadcast Tools SS16.4 Stereo Audio Matrix Switcher/Router Automation GPI RS-232 [Refurbished]
( 283780710447) )
Tested/Guaranteed • Good Condition • With All Connector Blocks, Power Supply & Serial Cable • Silence Sensor • Triggers • RS-232 Control
Photos show the actual item for sale
A used audio switcher/router in good condition. The photos show the actutal item for sale. The item has been tested to confirm that it works as it should. All connector blocks are included as well as the power supply and serial cable. No printed manual is included but a copy may be downloaded here (https://www.prostudioconnection.net/0113/Manual_SS16x4.pdf) if required.
The Broadcast Tools SS 16.4 provides matrix audio switching of 16 stereo inputs to 4 stereo plus 4 monaural outputs. Matrix switching allows any or all inputs to be assigned to any or all outputs. The SS 16.4 may be controlled via front panel switches, contact closures, 5-volt TTL/CMOS logic and/or the multi-drop RS-232 or RS-485 serial port. Installation is simplified with removable screw terminals (Euro).
More information may be obtained from the User Manual
Usually Sells for $1,150
- True matrix switching, any or all inputs may be assigned to any or all outputs.
- Three switching modes. Interlock, overlap and mix.
- Logic functions via microprocessor and non-volatile memory.
- Internal audio activity/silence sensors monitor all four-output channels. Each is equipped with front panel "ACT" LED indicators; adjustable alarm delay and restore duration. Sensitivity is factory set at -34db.
- Front panel input selection switches are provided for each input channel with separate output indicator LED's.
- Power-up selection of inputs to outputs, mute or last source selected.
- Sixteen user configured macros.
- Most configuration options via rear panel dipswitches.
- 24 input GPI port (PIP) with LED indicator.
- 16 open collector channel status outputs or programmable via burst commands.
- 8 spst relay outputs. Programmable via burst commands.
- Multi-turn input level controls.
- Single turn output level controls.
- Electronically balanced stereo inputs.
- Electronically balanced stereo and monaural outputs.
- Remote control of front panel functions and status.
- Multidrop RS-232 or RS-485 serial port with data activity LED.
- Multiple units may be cascaded to expand inputs.
- Depluggable screw (EURO) terminals for ALL connections.
- 2-RU chassis.
- Stereo audio matrix switching