Broadcast Tools SS2.1 MLR BNC Digital MPX Audio Automation Switcher Router RS232
( 234176814952) )
New Open Box • MINT- Cosmetic Condition • BNC Version • Broadcast Automation Switcher/Router • RS232 Control • With 115V AC Power Supply & Serial Cable
Photos show the actual item for sale
New open box. Never deployed. MINT- cosmetic condition. BNC Connector version. The photos show the actual item for sale. Includes power supply and serial cable as shown. No printed manual included but it may be downloaded here (https://www.prostudioconnection.net/2109/Manual_SS2x1_MLR-BNC.pdf).
The SS 2.1 MLR/BNC is a transparent two input, dual output
switcher/router with mechanical latching relays and BNC
connectors. The SS 2.1 MLR/BNC is perfect for composite/MPX or
other types of passive signal switching via front panel
switches, contact closures and/or serial RS-232.
The switching is accomplished with mechanical latching gold contact relays, which means that the unit can route a signal in either direction. Due to the passive nature of the switching, any input level and impedance can be used. Inputs may be balanced or unbalanced, while output levels, impedance, distortion, noise and balancing will match that of the selected input. The SS 2.1 MLR/BNC can be controlled and monitored locally and/or with simple contact closures to ground, as well with multi-drop RS-232 serial commands.
Full details may be obtained from
the User Manual
- Front panel channel selection push buttons with active channel LED indicators.
- The audio “MUTE" function allows the user to turn off all audio.
- Front panel Enable switch can be configured to provide a safety lock to the front panel selection push buttons.
- Remote control via contact closures, 5-volt TTL/CMOS logic levels and/or the multi-drop RS-232 serial port.
- Two SPDT relay outputs for remote channel status
- Audio/signal switching via mechanical latching sealed relays utilizing 2-form-C bifurcated – crossbar silver alloy with gold overlay contacts.
- BNC connectors are used for audio or signal I/O connections, and removable euro-block screw terminal connectors are used for remote control and status to simplify wiring and service, euroblock mating plugs are supplied.
The power-up source selection feature allows the user to select which source is active at power up, including the last source selected.
If power is lost, the last selected channel is passed to the output.
- Fully RFI proofed.
- Surge protected internal power supply, power adapter with domestic connector supplied. International power supply optional.
Up to three units may be mounted on the optional RA-1
rack shelf. Desk top and wall mounting is also possible.
Composite stereo audio/MPX switching, NTSC video signal switching, audio processing selection, exciter input selection, STL source selection.