Broadcast Tools SS4.1 MLR Balanced Audio Automation Switcher Router Serial RS232 [Refurbished]
( 364172868168) )
Lightly Used • Near Mint Condition • Tested/Guaranteed • Fully Working • Power Supply, RS-232 Cable & All Connector Blocks Included • Stereo Balanced Audio Switcher/Router Used, Very Good Condition
Photos show the actual item for sale
Unit is lightly used and in close to mint cosmetic condition. It has been tested to confirm that it works as it should.
The SS 4.1 MLR is a transparent four input, one output switcher/router with mechanical latching relays. The SS 4.1 MLR is perfect for all types of passive signal switching via front panel switches, contact closures and/or serial RS-232. The switching is accomplished with mechanical latching gold contact relays, which means that the unit can route a signal in either direction and will keep routing signal even after losing power.
Full details may be obtained from the User Manual at
Due to the passive nature of the switching, any input level and impedance can be used. Inputs may be balanced or unbalanced, while output levels, impedance, distortion, noise and balancing will match that of the selected input.
Usually Sells for $463
The SS 4.1 MLR can be controlled and monitored locally and/or with simple contact closures to ground, as well with multi-drop RS-232 serial commands.
- Front panel channel selection push buttons with active channel LED indicators.
- The audio “MUTE" function allows the user to turn off all audio.
- Front panel Enable switch can be configured to provide a safety lock to the front panel selection push buttons.
- Audio/signal switching via mechanical latching sealed relays utilizing 2-form-C bifurcated – crossbar silver alloy with gold overlay contacts.
- Internal silence sensor with front panel LED indicator, SPST silence sensor alarm relay with adjustable alarm delay and restore duration.
- Eight input GPI port (PIP or Remote Control) with LED indicator.
- Remote control via contact closures, 5-volt TTL/CMOS logic levels and/or the multi-drop RS-232 serial port.
- Four open collector outputs for remote channel status.
- Removable euro-block screw terminal connectors are used for audio/signal I/O and remote control connections. Necessary mating plugs are supplied.
- Power-up selection of inputs to outputs, mute or last source selected.
- If power is lost, the last selected channel is passed to the output.
- Fully RFI proofed.
- Surge protected internal power supply, 115V power supply supplied.
Automation source switching with eight trigger inputs; Studio selection and routing; Audio processing selection; Exciter input selection; Remote broadcast input selection; STL source selection; Multiple station program on-hold and/or PA switching; EAS audio switching; ISDN or Phone hybrid feed selection; IFB selection; Satellite audio channel switching and console monitor inputs and outputs selection.