Decade MS-100 FM Mono Professional Grade Low Power Audio Transmitter PLL LPFM [Refurbished]
( 362223572815) )
Tested/Guaranteed • FM Mono Low Power Transmitter • LPFM • Usually $495 • Very Good Condition • Great for Home or Office Audio Relay
Used, in good good condition and fully working. The photos show the actual item for sale. No unpictured cables, accessories or documents are included. Note that there's a hairline crack at the antenna mount point. The mounting is secure and should be fine in normal use.
- The MS-100 is a professional quality FM transmitter operating in the commercial FM broadcast band (88.1-107.5 MHz) and can be used in a wide variety of applications like sound re-enforcement, hearing assistance, information and short range broadcasting.
- Its outstanding RF and audio performances, solidity, reliability and versatility make the MS-100 stand out from FM broadcasting systems.
- The MS-100 features Decade's latest technology innovation called DAFP technology (Direct Access Frequency Programmation). This new digital technology allows the end user to program the frequency without any manual tuning inside the unit.
- Applications for the MS-100 are endless but here are some popular ones: fitness centers, drive-in theatres, cinemas, museums, house sound linking, concerts, theatrical arts...
Further information may be obtained from the User Manual.
- User programmable frequency (via DIP switches)
- No manual tuning required
- Peak indicator with associated volume
- Fixed telescopic antenna
- Continuous duty
- DAFP technology
- Modulation: FM, 75 KHz deviation
- Frequency selection: 88.1 - 107.5 MHz
- Frequency precision:.005% Crystal.
- RF power: 250 µV/m@3m.(FCC Part 1& DOC RSS-210),
- 1 miliWatt (DOC RSS-123)
- Spurious rejection: 45 dB min.
- Frequency response: 20-15 KHz
- Harmonic distortion: .05% max.
- Signal to noise ratio: 70 dB min.
- Input sensitivity: -15dBm to +15dBm (unbalanced)
- Dynamic range: 80 dB min.
- Power supply: 110/16Vac @ 300mA
- Dimensions: 6.3" x 9.8" x 1.6"