Decade MS-100S FM HiFi Stereo Low Power Transmitter PLL Frequency Agile LPFM [Refurbished]
( 282968582593) )
Tested/Guaranteed • Fully Working • FM Stereo Low Power Transmitter • Was $650 • Good Condition • Great for Home or Office Audio Relay
Tested to confirm that it works as it should. This is the Stereo version of the MS-100 transmitter. The photos show the actual item for sale. The buyer is responsible for ensuring legal compliance with any regulatory obligations applying in their locality.
The MS-100S is a professional quality stereo FM transmitter operating in the commercial FM broadcast band (88.1-107.5 MHz) and can be used in a wide variety of applications like sound re-enforcement, hearing assistance, information and short range broadcasting.
- Its outstanding RF and audio performances, solidity, reliability and versatility make the MS-100S stand out from FM broadcasting systems.
Further information may be obtained from the User Manual.
The MS-100S features Decade's latest technology innovation called DAFP technology (Direct Access Frequency Programming). This new digital technology allows the end user to program the frequency without any manual tuning inside the unit.
The stereo generator section of the MS-100S features a full digital circuitry that allows a stereo separation of over 40 dB. Near CD sound quality broadcasting is now a reality with the MS-100S.
- Applications for the MS-100S are endless but here are some popular ones: fitness centers, drive-in theatres, cinemas, museums, house sound linking, concerts, theatrical arts...
Usually Sells for $650
- User programmable frequency (Bit switches)
- No manual tuning required
- Hi-Fi mono/stereo audio mode (selectable)
- Bass boost mode (selectable)
- Digital stereo generator
- Peak indicator with associated volume
- Fixed telescopic antenna
- Continuous duty
- DAFP technology
- Modulation: FM, 75 KHz deviation
- Frequency selection: 88.1 - 107.5 MHz
- Frequency precision:.005% Crystal.
- RF power: 250 µV/m@3m.(FCC Part 1& DOC RSS-210),
- 1 miliWatt (DOC RSS-123)
- Spurious rejection: 45 dB min.
- Frequency response: 20-15 KHz
- Stereo separation: 40 dB min.
- Harmonic distortion: .05% max.
- Signal to noise ratio: 70 dB min.
- Input sensitivity: -15dBm to +15dBm (unbalanced)
- Dynamic range: 80 dB min.
- Power supply: 110/16Vac @ 300mA
- Dimensions: 6.3" x 9.8" x 1.6"
The following image is not of the actual item for sale but may help in setting the TX frequency