Dell Optiplex 9020M Micro i7 16GB 256GB SSD ac WiFi Bluetooth 65W PSU Win10 Pro [Refurbished]
( 362823718862) )
Tested/Guaranteed • Ver Low Hours • Near Mint Cosmetic Condition • Fast, Compact & Quiet • All Upgrades: WiFi ac * Bluetooth 4.2 *16GB RAM * 256GB SSD • VESA Monitor Mount • New Power Supply
attach the bracket to the back of a monitor with standard VESA mounting points.
I put together a couple of PCs for a corporate computing project that never happened, so this machine has only a few hours run time on it - while I did the OS upgrade and made sure that everything worked. I was looking for something compact enough that would mount behind the monitor to save on desk space and to reduce visible cables, but which was super-quiet. I needed a machine that had plenty of power to cope with business computing tasks.
The answer was the Dell Optiplex 9020M Micro Ultra Small Form Factor PC, with a number of upgrades.
- The memory has been expanded to the maximum supported by the board - 16GB.
- The hard drive is an SSD type for reliability and speed - 256GB. There's an M.2 M-SATA expansion port on the board should you want to add a second drive.
- The highly-rated Intel AC 8265NGW wireless networking card has been installed along with an external antenna. This provides for high speed wireless networking to the 802.11ac standard as well as Bluetooth 4.2 connectivity. Of course you still have the wired network port should you prefer Ethernet networking.
- The power supply is a new generic 65W type.
- The operating system has been updated to Windows 10 Professional which has been checked for correct authentication using a digital license.
- Also included us a bracket to attach the PC to the back of a monitor which as the standard VESA mounting points on the rear. I'm including four M4 x 10mm mounting screws - as that's the most common size, but they may not match your monitor if it takes a different size.
- The BIOS has been updated to the latest version
Note that the digital video output connector on the 9020M is a DisplayPort type. As most monitors have an HDMI input I'm also including a short DisplayPort to HDMI adapter cable (not pictured). If you want to use a second monitor then I have the matching expansion port listed separately.
The 9020M User Manual may be downloaded here [https://www.prostudioconnection.net/1908/Dell_9020M_Manual.pdf]