Digigram PCX11+ AES/EBU Digital & XLR Balanced Broadcast Audio PCI Sound Card [Used]
( 233605428605) )
Lightly Used • Fully Working • PCI Card • 24-Bit Stereo Audio Interface • S/PDIF & AES/EBU Digital I/O • Balanced Analog I/O
Note that this is a bare card, no cables are included but the connectors are very standard so it would be easy to fabricate suitable cables if necessary.
Drivers may be downloaded from https://www.digigram.com/services-support/product-support/discontinued-products/discontinued-pcx-lcm-sound-cards/. Note that it is unlikely to work with 64 bit versions of Windows.
The User Manual is available at https://www.prostudioconnection.net/2005/PCX11+_Manual.pdf
Absolute reliability with great sound
- The PCX11+ is full duplex, offering simultaneous and independent record and playback.
- Sampling frequencies supported are 8, 11.025, 16, 22.05, 24, 32, 44.1, and 48 kHz.
- The PCX11+ performs real-time, simultaneous MPEG Layer I and Layer II compression and decompression during record and playback.
- Support provided for Layers I and II of the MPEG Audio standard (ISO 11172-3) and the low sampling frequencies of the MPEG-2 Audio standard (ISO 13818-3).
- When using applications based on the Digigram np SDK:
- Real-time mixing of multiple sound files, level adjustment, panning, cross fade, punch-in/punch-out, scrubbing, time-stretching, pitch-shifting, and format and frequency conversions are performed on the DSP.
- Multiple applications may share the resources of a single card.
- Analog inputs and outputs may be configured as one stereo or two mono channels.
- Interboard synchronization is possible for operation of multiple. Up to 16 stereo hardware inputs and 16 stereo hardware outputs can be managed simultaneously across multiple cards in the same PC.
- Dedicated CD-ROM input.
PCX11+ is one of the most popular Digigram models for broadcast automation and audio production. It features balanced analog inputs and outputs and an LTC (SMPTE) input. It supports digital input/output in AES/EBU or S/PDIF formats.