Digigram PCX442 Broadcast Multichannel Sound Card Balanced Analog AES Digital [Used]
( 233605508906) )
Fully Working • Balanced Analog & AES Digital Audio I/O • Windows 10 64 Bit Compatible • Bare Card, No Cables Included
Card is lightly used. This model has been checked for correct operation under Windows 10 using driver version npRuntime-v06.52f004 - see screen shot below. No breakout cable is included, but I may have an appropriate type listed separately.
DIGIGRAM PCX442 is a proven performer in audio-for-video,multitrack audio production, broadcast automation, and other applications.
It has four mono balanced analog inputs/outputs (two stereo) and 24-bit converters. Two digital stereo inputs and two digital stereo outputs (AES/EBU or SPDIF) and an AES/EBU synchronization input are available. The time-code input and the programmable clock allow for precise video synchronization.
- The PCX442 is full duplex, offering simultaneous and independent record and playback capabilities.
- The PCX442 performs real-time, simultaneous MPEG Layer I and Layer II compression and decompression during record and playback.
- Support provided for Layers I and II of the MPEG Audio standard (ISO 11172-3) and the low sampling frequencies of the MPEG-2 Audio standard (ISO 13818-3).
- When using applications based on the Digigram np SDK:
- Real-time mixing of multiple sound files, level adjustment, panning, cross fade, punchin/punch-out, scrubbing, time-stretching, pitchshifting, and format and frequency conversions are performed on the DSP of the cards.
- Multiple applications may share the resources of a single card.
- Interboard synchronization is possible for operation of multiple PCX cards in one PC. Up to 16 stereo hardware inputs and 16 stereo hardware outputs can be managed simultaneously.
- MPEG Audio Layer III (mp3) playback and mixing.