Digigram PCX822v2 AES/EBU Broadcast Multichannel Digital Audio BARE Sound Card [Used]
( 233605527732) )
Lightly Used • Fully Working • Windows 10 64 Bit Compatible • Professional Sound Card • 24-Bit Stereo PCI Audio Interface • Balanced Analog • S/PDIF & AES/EBU Digital I/O
Card is lightly used and fully working. A breakout cable is not included, but I usually have suitable cables listed separately - if necessary a cable for a VX882HR card could be used as it should have all the required connections connectors for this card (plus a few that would not be used). It has been confirmed to operate under Windows 10 64 Bit using driver Version npRuntime-v06.52 f 004 from the Digigram website - see screen shot below.
Digigram PCX822v2 provides efficient and economical solutions for multichannel broadcasting, permanent playback, and other applications demanding high quality. It has four balanced analog/digital stereo outputs and one balanced analog/digital stereo input.
Full product details may be obtained from the User Manual
- The PCX822v2 is full duplex, offering simultaneous and independent record and playback capabilities.
- Multichannel card performs real-time, simultaneous MPEG Layer I and Layer II compression and decompression during record and playback. Support provided for Layers I and II of the MPEG Audio standard (ISO 11172-3) and the low sampling frequencies of the MPEG-2 Audio standard (ISO 13818-3).
- LTC Time Code unbalanced input.
When using applications based on the Digigram np SDK:
- Real-time mixing of multiple sound files, level adjustment, panning, cross fade, punch-in/punch-out, scrubbing, time-stretching, pitch-shifting, and format and frequency conversions are performed on the DSP of the card.
- Multiple applications may share the resources of a single card.
- Analog inputs and outputs may be configured as one stereo or two mono channels.
- Interboard synchronization is possible for operation of multiple PCX cards in one PC.
- MPEG Audio Layer III (mp3) playback and mixing