Digigram VX1222e 12 Channel AES Digital/Analog 192kHz 24Bit Broadcast Sound Card [Refurbished]
( 364483452259) )
12 Channel Broadcast/Production PCIe Card • Lightly Used • Tested/Guaranteed • XLR Breakout Cable Included • AES Digital & Balanced Analog I/O
Item is lightly used and in very good cosmetic condition. The XLR breakout cable is included as shown. It has been tested to confirm that it works as it should. No manual or driver disc is included, but the latest versions of both may be downloaded from: https://www.digigram.com/support/vx1222e-support/
The VX1222e from Digigram is a PCIe (Express) card that provides 2 channels of analog or digital audio input while simultaneously outputting 6 stereo pairs of digital output or 12 mono channels of analog audio. Especially useful for broadcast linear-audio-based live-assist systems, the card provides excellent audio performance with pristine sound quality and the ability to perform 24/7 in the demanding broadcast environment.
Usually Sells for $2,366
Comprehensive synchronization options include AES/EBU input, Wordclock I/O, video sync and LTC input. The card is "visiblu" ready (a technology based on Digigram's Network Audio Operating System) and provides low-latency, wide area network (WAN) encoding and processing, whether the assets are located next door or hundreds of miles away.
The VX1222e is the perfect solution for professional users working with software based on standard WDM DirectSound, ASIO, WAVE, or Digigram np interfaces.
All connectors are available on an included 62-pin D-Sub breakout cable.
Note: The digital outputs always play the digital version of the corresponding analog output. Selecting the AES/EBU input excludes the selection of the analog.
- PCIe (PCI Express) card with a combination of analog and digital input/output with software programmable analog and digital gain
- 2 analog mono inputs and 12 analog mono outputs, all on XLR connectors
- Maximum level on analog inputs and outputs +24dBu
- Single stereo digital input and 6 digital stereo outputs
- On-board DSP with large processing headroom, designed for 24/7 heavy-duty applications
- Real-time, simultaneous PCM record and playback (8-, 16- and 24-bits)
- Includes AES/EBU sync input, along with Wordclock I/O, Video Sync and LTC input
- Hardware sample rate converter for recording of a digital signal with a sample frequency that is different from the internal clock
- Comprehensive set of Windows drivers including Digigram np, WDM DirectSound,Wave and ASIO "visiblu" (Network Audio Operating System from Digigram) ready for wide area network encoding and processing
- Connectors on included breakout cable