Digigram VX222 v2 24bit AES/EBU Balanced XLR Broadcast Digital Audio Sound Card
( 285095094423) )
New Open Box • Sealed Bag • PCI Full Height Professional Sound Card • Includes Both Digital & Analog Cables • 24-Bit Stereo PCI Audio Interface with S/PDIF & AES/EBU Digital I/O
Card is new old stock/open box (but card is still in the sealed
antistatic bag). This is a full height PCI card (not PCI Express).
The VX222v2 brings Digigram's outstanding audio quality and famous
reliability to demanding professional audio applications such as
broadcast, post-production, music or live performance.
This high quality, versatile sound card includes balanced analog inputs and outputs with 24-bit converters, as well as digital input/output in AES/EBU or S/PDIF formats. Special features include two General Purpose Interface (GPI) inputs and outputs.
The VX222v2 can be used with a wide choice of audio applications using
- Microsoft's Wave and DirectSound
- Apple's CoreAudio
- Steinberg's ASIO
- Linux ALSA
Support of Digigram's Virtual PCX makes it easy to integrate with applications created by Digigram's development partners.
- 2 balanced analog inputs/outputs, supporting +4dBu and -10dBV
- Balanced digital stereo input/output in AES/EBU or S/PDIF formats
- Dedicated Wave mixer, as well as ASIO and Mac control panel
- Sample rate: 8 kHz to 48 kHz
- PCM resolution: 8,16 or 24 bit
- Universal PCI compatibility (3.3V ready)
- Short-length PCI format (only 175 mm/6.875 inches)
Balanced Analog and Digital break out cables are included.