Digigram VX222 v2 24bit AES/EBU Balanced XLR Broadcast Digital Audio Sound Card [Refurbished]
( 233675258088) )
Used, Good Condition • Professional Grade Sound Card • PCI Slot • 24Bit/48KHz • S/PDIF & AES/EBU Digital I/O
Card is lightly used. No cables are included but the connectors are standard 15 pin D-Sub types so interfacing to the card isn't difficult.
Windows 64 bit drivers may be downloaded from https://www.digigram.com/services-support/product-support/discontinued-products/discontinued-vx-cards/.
The VX222v2 brings Digigram's outstanding audio quality and famous reliability to demanding professional audio applications such as broadcast, post-production, music or live performance.
This high quality, versatile sound card includes balanced analog inputs and outputs with 24-bit converters, as well as digital input/output in AES/EBU or S/PDIF formats. Special features include two General Purpose Interface (GPI) inputs and outputs.
The VX222v2 can be used with a wide choice of audio applications using
- Microsoft's Wave and DirectSound
- Apple's CoreAudio
- Steinberg's ASIO
- Linux ALSA
Support of Digigram's Virtual PCX makes it easy to integrate with applications created by Digigram's development partners.
- 2 balanced analog inputs/outputs, supporting +4dBu and -10dBV
- Balanced digital stereo input/output in AES/EBU or S/PDIF formats
- Dedicated Wave mixer, as well as ASIO and Mac control panel
- Sample rate: 8 kHz to 48 kHz
- PCM resolution: 8,16 or 24 bit
- Universal PCI compatibility (3.3V ready)
- PCI format