Digigram VX222HR 192KHz 24bit AES Broadcast Audio PCI Card - BARE CARD NO CABLES [Refurbished]
( 362750020254) )
Tested/Guaranteed • Fully Working • Bare Card, No Cable Included • 192KHz 24-Bit Stereo • PCI Audio Interface • AES Broadcast Audio • Balanced Analog • Sound Card
The VX222HR is the PCI version of the popular VX222e card by Digigram. It's commonly installed as an upgrade to a VX222 to add 96KHz capability to a workstation. In this case the driver would need to be updated to the HR version. Each card has been tested and a screenshot of the card under test will be included in the package. Listing comprises card only (no cables are included).
Usually Sells for $580
The versatile, high-resolution VX222HR PCI sound card brings outstanding audio quality and reliability to demanding professional audio applications such as broadcast, post-production, music production and live performance.
- 2/2 balanced analog and digital AES/EBU I/Os
- Comprehensive set of drivers including Digigram SDK as well as low-latency WDM DirectSound, ASIO, and Wave
- 32-bit/66 MHz PCI Master mode, PCI and PCI-X compatible interface
- 24-bit/192kHz AD/DA converters
- +24 dBu maximum analog signal levels
- 3-band parametric EQ and maximizer
- LTC and inter-board synchronization inputs
For drivers and more information see https://www.digigram.com/support/vx222hr-support