Digigram VX222HR 192KHz 24bit AES/EBU Digital Balanced XLR Broadcast Audio PCI
( 363815891321) )
Guaranteed • New In Open Box • Includes Both XLR Cables • 192KHz 24-Bit Stereo Capable • Balanced XLR Analog & AES/EBU Digital I/O
Listing comprises the card and both cables in factory packaging which shows some wear - as shown in the images. The card is still in the unopened antistatic bag. Please note that Digigram sound cards are designed for use in a professional broadcast environment and can be quirky to install and picky about hardware compatibility issues. Please only purchase if you are familiar with the product and don't mind the fact that they can be less than totally plug and play.
Usually Sells for $580
The versatile, high-resolution VX222HR PCI sound card brings outstanding audio quality and reliability to demanding professional audio applications such as broadcast, post-production, music production and live performance.
Full specifications may be obtained from theProduct Datasheet
- 2/2 balanced analog and digital AES/EBU I/Os
- Comprehensive set of drivers including Digigram SDK as well as low-latency WDM DirectSound, ASIO, and Wave
- 32-bit/66 MHz PCI Master mode, PCI and PCI-X compatible interface
- 24-bit/192kHz AD/DA converters
- +24 dBu maximum analog signal levels
- 3-band parametric EQ and maximizer
- LTC and inter-board synchronization inputs
- Includes Analog and AES/EBU breakout cables
For drivers please see the Digigram website.