Digigram VX442 24/96 AES/EBU SPDIF Multichannel XLR Broadcast BARE Sound Card [Refurbished]
( 362971496620) )
Professional 24bit/96kHz Multichannel Sound Card • BARE PCI Card (No Cables Included) • Windows 64 Bit and 32 Bit Drivers Available • Normally Sells for $750
Note that no cables are included. Windows 32bit and 64bit drivers are available from the Digigram Website (https://www.digigram.com/services-support/product-support/discontinued-products/discontinued-vx-cards/)
Many ways to handle high quality audio
The VX442 features six inputs/outputs with exceptional audio quality at 96 kHz/24-bit. It's all you need for professional multi-channel applications such as audio production or archiving.
Digigram's versatile VX442 features four balanced analog inputs/outputs with 24-bit converters, as well as a digital stereo input/output in AES/EBU or S/PDIF formats. A total of six inputs/outputs are available for simultaneous record and playback with exceptionally low latency on a large number of supported computer platforms.
Usually Sells for $750
The VX442 can be used with most audio applications using
- Microsoft's Wave and DirectSound
- Apple's Sound Manager and Core Audio
- Steinberg's ASIO
- Tascam's GSIF
- Emagic's EASI
Support of Digigram's development tools makes it easy to integrate with applications created by Digigram's development partners.
- 6 simultaneous inputs/outputs.
- 4 balanced analog inputs/outputs +4 dBu/-10dBV.
- Balanced digital stereo input/output in AES/EBU or S/PDIF formats.
- Versatility and exceptional audio quality:
- Sample rate: 8 to 96 kHz.
- PCM resolution: 8,16 or 24 bit.
- Excellent audio performance, even at lowest resolution.
- Very low latency, due to hardware and software architecture (by default at 48 kHz: 8ms, minimum: 1.5 ms).
- Multiple applications may share the resources of a single card.
- Dedicated control interface permits routing and mixing between different hardware and virtual inputs/outputs.
- Universal PCI compatibility (3.3V ready)
Windows 64 Bit and 32 Bit Drivers are available - I can send them to the buyer electronically if required.